7.13.2008

El Lobo Solo 7.7.2008


GNC 7.7.2008 Hour One
GNC 7.7.2008 Hour Two



Hello.

I've been a little lazy in my posting. Please forgive me. I've been working on music and other various what-nots. Speaking of which, I'd like to take a moment to plug a couple ventures of friends.


The Thickness of the Ghost
Ryan Costello, singer for The Oaks and an old friend from my college days, has started a blog called The Thickness of the Ghost.



It's a series of ruminations on some of Ryan's favorite vinyl. There are only two posts so far, but knowing Ryan, good things await us.


WOOT Computers
In other news, my computer was purchased from my buddy Wouter of WOOT Computers. He specializes in audio workstations and game computers. My machine has somewhat modest specs compared to some of his systems, a 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo processor with 2 GB of RAM, but it's dead quiet and in a beautiful rackmount case. Also, I've augmented my setup with some:


with which I've been doing some extra-curricular production for the radio show.


Artist


Track



Album/CD
Alan Braxe
& Fred Falke



Rubicon



Rubicon
set break
Dr. Dog


The Breeze



Fate
Crystal Antlers


Vexation



EP
set break
Fruit Bats


A Bit Of Wind



Mouthfuls
Led Zeppelin


The Rain Song



Houses of the Holy
The Beatles


Rain



Past Masters Volume One
set break
New Order


Dreams Never End



Movement
Beck


Modern Guilt



Modern Guilt
Chumbawamba


Add Me



The Boy Bands Have Won
set break
The Thermals


St. Rosa And
The Swallows




The Body, The Blood,
The Machine
Portishead


The Rip



Third
Brian Jonestown
Massacre



Free And Easy, Take 2



Thank God For
Mental Illness
School of Language


Extended Holiday



Sea From Shore
set break
melvins


The Kicking Machine



Nude With Boots
Bishop Allen


Rain



Bishop Allen And
The Broken String
Black Kids


I'm Not Gonna Teach
Your Boyfriend How To
Dance With You




Wizard Of Ahhhs
set break
The Concert Report


-



-
Have Gun, Will Travel


Come, All Ye Sinners



Have Gun, Will Travel
Young Coyotes


Momentary Drowning



Young Coyotes
set break
sigur ros


Inn� M�r Syngur Vitleysingur



Med Sud I Eyrum
Vid Spilum Endalaust
caribou


She's The One



andorra
Clinic


Home



Winchester Cathedral
They Might Be Giants


I've Got a Match



Lincoln
set break
Phish


Geulah Papyrus



Pictures of Nectar
Oppenheimer


Before And After The Quake



Take The Whole Midrange
And Boost It

0 comments: